A broad-spectrum herbal gastro-intestinal cleanse formula for internal parasites, worms and other harmful micro-organisms (parasite cleanse). It contains 12 traditionally-used herbs and concentrated foods to support digestive tract health in an easy-to-take capsule form.
The ingredients have been hand-picked for their anti-parasitic, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-viral activities.
Used by naturopaths, colon hydrotherapists and herbalists as part of cleansing programs. The ingredients in our Candida Treatment have been specially selected for their purest quality. Many of our ingredients have been well documented for their natural effects on cleansing the body and many have been passed down through generations.
- Parasite cleanse for internal parasites, flukes and worms.
- Candida treatment to help with Candida overgrowth.
- IBS, e.g. frequent diarrhoea, constipation and/or haemorrhoids.
- Fungal infections.
- Mouth sores and herpes.
- Some skin conditions, such as acne and eczema.
- Ss part of colon cleansing programmes.
- As a travel companion or for those who have returned from a trip abroad where food hygiene and/or water quality are less then ideal.
Our product is ideal for a parasite cleanse or used as a Candida treatment.
90 vegetable cellulose capsules per pot
PER 1 VEGE CAPSULE:
Magnesium caprylate – 175mg
Cinnamon bark powder – 100mg
Clove powder – 100mg
Shiitake mushroom powder – 100mg
Garlic powder extract (deodorised, providing 10,000ppm allicin) – 75mg
Glucomannan (90%) – 50mg
Pumpkin seed P.E 4:1 (40% – equivalent to 200mg fresh pumpkin seed powder) – 50mg
Chicory root P.E 4:1 (equivalent to 120mg fresh chicory root powder) – 30mg
Grapefruit seed P.E 5:1 (equivalent to 100mg fresh grapefruit seed powder) – 20mg
Cayenne extract 7:1 (equivalent to 100mg fresh cayenne powder) – 14.3mg
Fenugreek seed P.E 4:1 (equivalent to 48mg fresh fenugreek seed powder) – 12mg
Olive leaf extract 15:1 (equivalent to 50mg fresh olive leaf powder) 3.3mg
Allergy advice: contains milk or milk products including lactose (from the magnesium caprylate). Not advisable for people taking warfarin or those with a citrus allergy (contains grapefruit seed extract).
• Contains no: excipients, gluten, wheat, added sugar, additives, artificial colourings or yeast.
• Suitable for vegetarians.
1 – 2 capsules, 1 – 3 times per day with food or as required. Ideally taken in 3 month cycles with a break in-between.